What would you do if every time you sent an email, a bag of coal would turn up next to your desk?
Would it change how you think about emails?
Would you send a few fewer emails to play your role in not crapping on the planet?
Would an ever-expanding collection of coal in your office make you think about how much energy you use?
Is it time to do a personal energy audit over where and how you spend your energy – emotional/mental/physical?
Is it time to do an energy audit with your team?
- Where are we most wasting our energy?
- Where do we need more energy?
- What outdated practices consume too much energy – literally and physically?
Join the Occupational Philosophers to discuss how we may reimagine how our behaviours and actions can both consume and create energy. It’s maybe not the usual discussion but a fantastic topic to get curious about…
FYI: The Inbetweeners episodes are just that – smaller episodes ‘in between’ the longer format episodes designed to give a little kickstart to enable you to be the most curious, creative and imaginative cat you can be – and have some fun in the process.
Their day jobs
- JOHN: https://www.bowlandconsulting.com/
- SIMON: www.simonbanks.com.au
- SIMON SHOWREEL: https://youtu.be/YZQdJI6qGvg
Leave a Reply